35 hours / week in Montreal, QC
A well-established firm, Condo Stratégis is a specialized condominium management firm in the Greater Montreal Area. We especially aim to maintain and value the assets that we presently manage as well as ensuring that condominium living is as pleasant as possible!
In full expansion, Condo Stratégis is currently looking for a dynamic and passionate person to fulfill the new position within the accounting team.
Working at Condo Stratégis is…
- A relaxed family atmosphere
- A multicultural dynamic team
- The opportunity to reconcile work and private life
- Opportunities of growing with the company while developing its versatility.
In order to deliver clear and concise messages, the communications assistant primarily provides the link between property managers and co-owners in. The incumbent will need to establish communications with Syndicate administrators in order to fully understand their requests and needs and pass them on to the co-owners.
- Resourceful person for all communications with co-owners
- Ensure communication tasks for each co-owner
- Perform follow-ups for property managers with the different administrators and co-owners
- Write and send newsletters to co-owners
- Act as support for various communications tasks and other requests
- Opportunity to participate in social media management
- All other tasks to support the team
- Recognized communications background, writing or office writing or equivalent experience
- Experience in a similar position
- Proficient with Office Suite (Word and Power Point)
- Excellent command of French and English (written and spoken)
- Work hours: 35 hours a week
- From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Near major highways (Highways 40, 25 and 15)