A well-established firm, Condo Stratégis is a specialized condominium management firm in the Greater Montreal Area. We especially aim to maintain and value the assets that we presently manage as well as ensuring that condominium living is as pleasant as possible!
In full expansion, Condo Stratégis is currently looking for a dynamic and passionate person to fulfill the new position within the accounting team.
Working at Condo Stratégis is…
- A relaxed family atmosphere
- A multicultural dynamic team
- The opportunity to reconcile work and private life
- Opportunities of growth within the company while developing its versatility.
The property manager is mainly the link between the numerous boards of directors and the various departments at Condo Stratégis (communications, building and accounting).
- Resourceful person for all requests from directors and co-owners
- Attend and facilitate board meetings and take minutes in French
- Attend general meetings
- Transmit Minutes within a reasonable time
- Keep an eye on the revenues and expenses of condominium unions (Bill approval, expense allowance, assessment notice, etc.)
- Analyze and submit financial statements to Boards of directors
- Ensure that directors sign cheques to suppliers
- Promptly resolve requests from co-owners and Board members
- Supervise staff working for Syndicates
- Negotiate maintenance contracts for the Syndicates
- Reminders of service contract renewals and annual inspections
- Perform regular building visits
- Analyze needs and prepare quotes with suppliers and subtrades
- Supervise the work done by suppliers and subtrades
- Recognized management training or equivalent experience
- Experience in a similar position
- Proficient with Office Suite (Word and Power Point)
- Excellent command of French and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent writing skills
- Flexible Work hours: 35 hours a week
From Monday to Friday and evenings for Board of directors and Annual meetings
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Near major highways (Highways 40, 25 and 15)